Welcome to study MBBS in Rostov State Medical University, Top University
Rostov State Medical University is the successor of Russian Warsaw University, evacuated to Rostov-on-Don, and converted into The Don University. The best representatives of the medical schools of Warsaw, Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Kazan were collected on its medical faculty and have founded their own unique Rostov medical school, which has become one of the best in Russia for MBBS in Russia.
Top Rank Government Medical University; RostSMU Today
Rostov State Medical University is the largest basic training and research center in Southern Russia. Over the 85 years of its existence, it has become a diversified complex with 10 departments, Medical College, Military Training Center, and its own Clinic.
- Leading and advanced doctors of our country have formed on the basis of the Rostov State Medical University their major scientific schools, headed by the Honored Workers of Science, Employees of high school, Honored Doctors, Honored Workers of Health and Culture, as well as world-renown scientists.
- Today, Rostov State Medical University operates 92 departments, the youngest of which is the Department of Medical Law. More than six hundred teachers are constantly working on introducing innovations and interactive forms of learning. Among them, there are more than 119 Doctors of Science, professors, and about 350 PhDs. The academicians and professors who are working at our University now continue to develop the best traditions of their predecessors.
- Rostov State Medical University is an international medical school that trains representatives of more than a hundred nationalities and ethnic groups from all over the world.
- The scientific work is organized and coordinated by the scientific and research activity and is implemented in the departments and courses. The Central Scientific Research Laboratory (CSRL) functions effectively, where a wide range of biochemical, molecular-genetic, morphological, microbiological studies are carrying out. We have The Scientific and Research Institute of Immunology and we are planning to have The Scientific and Research Institute of Urology and Neurology. The scientific research is done in 5 basic scientific directions: medical-biological problems; ecological-hygienic problems (environmental and health) of public health protection; scientific and organizational work for prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of women, mothers, and children’s major diseases; scientific and organizational work for prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of surgical diseases; scientific and organizational work for prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of major internal diseases.
- Rostov State Medical University develops international scientific cooperation with many countries exchanging scientific staff, students, teachers, highly qualified specialists, and participating in international scientific conferences and congresses.
- The Clinic of our University is a multi-field medical institution, which has wide opportunities for modern diagnostic studies and a high level of effective specialized consultative, diagnostic and medical care to the population of the Rostov Region and other territories of the Southern Federal District and the Russian Federation. It is also the largest training base, which has all conditions for the educational process using the advanced forms and methods of training and modern achievements in medical science. In the Clinic, the students acquire the necessary skills and get acquainted with the most modern medical equipment.
- The Clinic of RostSMU includes 20 inpatient units with 675 beds (including 125-day care beds), 2 Departments of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation, Consultative Outpatient Department, a Dental Department, Medical Center, Сenter of Medical Ophthalmology, 13 medical-diagnostic subdivisions, Blood Technology Center. Today the clinic staff consists of 353 physicians, including 11 professors, 28 Doctors of Medical Science and 52 PhDs; more than 30 employees of the university are the main external specialists and experts of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation in the Southern Federal District, the Ministry of Health of the Rostov region and the Municipal Council «Health Management in Rostov-on-Don».
Rostov State Medical University – Turning MBBS Dream Into Reality (Choose The Best For You)
If you are aiming for pursuing MBBS from Russia then Rostov State Medical University (RostSMU or RostGMU) will be an ideal place to be. The quality and standard of Rostov state medical university in Russia are comparatively higher and far better than many Western universities. However, the cost of medical education is still very feasible. For this reason, a massive number of Indian students whose ambition is to pursue MBBS abroad are opting for Rostov State Medical University, Russia. It offers a host of advantages that include direct admission, no donation, feasible accommodation, affordable fee structure, safety. However, the most exciting trait is its top quality and teaching standard in imparting medical education. In India, every year more than 16 lacs students appear for the MBBS exam to qualify for just 40-60 thousand seats. They have to battle fierce competition in India to qualify for their dream goal. Though, not all can go through this exam. This leads many capable students looking for MBBS course in Russia when they find it unfortunate to get through in India. Rostov State Medical University is a great option for such aspirants who want to continue their graduation or post-graduation in medicine from Russia. RREC (Reliable Russian Educational Consultants) is the official representative for RostSMU. Visit the website www.studymbbsinrostov.com for detailed information on RostSMU admission.